VERY IMPRESSED

Well, I don't know how many people are working on Thu Shop Spot site, but there seems to be something new there every day. There's the occasional glitch, such as the odd grapphic not displaying properly, but since it's a site so new, that the paints still wet, that's to be expected.

They've got a nice little info spot on the new ipad coming out. Should be great by the sounds of it. Think I'll wait a while before I take the plunge. The price is out of my reach at the moment.

Check out http://thushopspot.com though. It's definitly worthy of a bookmark. Just so happy I found it. I just love going and browsing all the sites. Saves me having a huge favorites folder with all the stores I might want to use in the future. This site has a lot of great sites and all you have to do is bookmark one site. How easy is that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment